Yay, you did it!
If you're reading this, it means that you successfully found your way to the Commission Requests page, had a good read through all the blurb, filled out the form at the bottom of the page, and sent it through to me - congratulations!
So what happens next? You'll get a confirmation email acknowledging receipt of your request, and I will then add your name to the waiting list. When your name comes to the top of the list, I will contact you by email to find out if you still want to go ahead, and if so, we will then confirm details, cost, timescale, etc. My aim is to turn around your request within a week, so if you hear from me, you can expect things to move quickly! And there may be occasions when your requested wee creature will be making an appearance as a pre-order - in that case, I'll let you know and reserve you a spot :)
I will put aside time every second month (when I'm not doing the Quernus Lottery) to work on specific requests, and I will deal with as many requests as I can, primarily in date order. However, it's virtually impossible to say how long you may be on the waiting list - because there's only me, I can only do my best. So please bear with me, and if I can take on your commission, see it as a bonus! There are other ways you can adopt a wee creature, so keep an eye out for newsletters, and for announcements on Facebook.
And just to recap a few important points from the Commissions Requests page (just in case you zipped by any of it in your rush to get to the form):
- I no longer do pet sculptures, but I can usually recommend other artists who might be able to help. If this is what you're looking for, contact me and I'll see if I can help.
- To keep things fair, please only put in one request per form. Once I've made your requested wee creature, you can submit another form :)
- If your request is something that I cannot do (either because of copyright implications, time constraints, or lack of materials/accessories), I will let you know as soon as possible.
- The cost of the wee creatures depends very much on the complexity of the design, accessory, etc. However, prices usually start from £20 for Tiny Mice, and can go up to £60 for collaboration pieces with other artists, with most wee creatures falling within the £30-£40 price bracket. I will review these prices from time to time. For really special commissions, like wedding cake toppers (which I do take on from time to time, although I will recommend other artists if I don't have capacity), the price usually starts at £100.
- Payment will be due once I confirm to you that I can accept your request. Payment can be made by Paypal (gift or invoice), and for those in the UK, by bank transfer or card payment by phone.
Last updated: 17th October 2017